To find out what facilities are available in your department's or division's allocated seminar rooms or lecture theatres, you should contact your departmental or divisional administration.

For details of facilities in centrally-provided rooms and theatres see the ITS Lecture Theatres pages:

Lecture Theatres and Seminar Rooms

Last updated 23/04/2020 10.50 AM

Did this answer your question?