Departments or divisions who have allocated seminar rooms or lecture theatres should contact their departmental or divisional administrator.

  • For centrally provided rooms and theatres contact Tmetable Services on 64 3 479 5499 or email
  • For the University Union Conference and Event Office (Student Services) call 64 3 479 5304 or email
Last updated 16/01/2018 12.25 PM
Did this answer your question?