To request more office space make a submission with supporting data through your Divisional Director or Deputy Vice-Chancellor to the University Space Allocation Advisory Committee which oversees and makes recommendations on space matters to the Vice Chancellor's Advisory Group.

Property Services Property Management Unit will be able to assist you by providing the Space Planning and Management (SPAM) data for your submission.

Contact Property Management

Last updated 23/04/2020 10.04 AM

Did this answer your question?