If you're on campus we recommend you come to the International Office to speak with an International Student Adviser (ISA) before withdrawing. They will help you with the withdrawal process and refer you through to one of the Student Visa Services team members to talk about your visa.

International staff and location

If you're not on campus, email:

international-support@otago.ac.nz for International Student Support, or

student.visa@otago.ac.nz for Student Visa Services

Last updated 09/07/2021 01.32 PM

Did this answer your question?