Human Resources will send the letter of offer to a visiting appointment. You'll need to complete the Visiting Academic/Student Request Form and send to the HR Services team:

Visiting Academic/Student Request Form

A visiting appointment is used to facilitate the visit of an academic from another institution for a specific purpose, such as research, collaboration on a project, expert consultation, a series of lectures or talks. Visiting appointments do not hold the status of employees of the University and they generally do not receive payment from the University as they are usually still in the employ of their home institution. If you wish to pay a visiting academic speak to your Divisional HR Manager.

Last updated 20/08/2020 03.08 PM

Did this answer your question?