To join the University’s superannuation scheme (UniSaver) you'll need to fill out an application form. The Human Resources website has further imformation on what each of the available supperannuation plans offer.

The University is not allowed to give financial advice on which superannuation option is best for you. We encourage you to seek independent financial advice before making a decision. However, if you have technical questions or need more details about each plan you can contact the HR Superannuation & Staff Benefits Adviser by email on or call on ext 8274.

Last updated 19/03/2019 02.58 PM
Did this answer your question?