If you are relocating to Otago and the volume of your household effects exceeds your removal allowance, you are liable for the extra costs and will be invoiced for this by Crown Management Services before your effects are shipped.

Relocation Policy

For further assistance contact the University's Relocation Co-ordinator by emailing melinda.black@otago.ac.nz

Last updated 19/03/2021 10.31 AM

Did this answer your question?