If you are a PhD student, you should contact the Graduate Research School by emailing phd@otago.ac.nz

All other students should contact the Director of Student Services by emailing student.services@otago.ac.nz including:

  • if you are studying off-campus
  • how much time you are required to be on ANY of the four Otago campuses during the year
Last updated 20/09/2018 05.01 PM
Did this answer your question?