If you have a problem with your Otago ID card not working, call into the ID Card Office in the Information Services Building (ISB), corner of Cumberland and Albany Streets. Malfunctioning cards are replaced free of charge but it is recommended that you bring your NZ Drivers Licence with you in case you need to confirm your identity.

ID Cards

Last updated 20/08/2020 11.45 AM

Did this answer your question?