If you're a new international PhD or Master's by Thesis student, please report to the International Office reception when you arrive. You will need to bring your passport and visa with you.

If you're going to be studying in Wellington or Christchurch, contact the International Office before you travel for further advice.

Last updated 01/10/2018 09.08 AM
Did this answer your question?