You can insure your family under your Studentsafe Inbound University policy if they will be coming to New Zealand with you.

  • A couple policy includes you (the student) plus a partner or one child.
  • A family policy includes you (the student) plus two or more family members.

You'll be able to select the relevant policy during course enrolment in eVision, then complete a family member application form and email it to

Futher information:

Medical and Travel Insurance - Insurance for your family

Last updated 20/03/2018 11.23 AM
Did this answer your question?