You can insure your family under your Studentsafe Inbound University policy if they will be coming to New Zealand with you.

  • A couple policy includes you (the student) plus a partner or one child
  • A family policy includes you (the student) plus two or more family members

If you choose to insure your family you will need to:

If you are applying to change your policy type later in the semester you will need to contact the Compliance Services team to request the change and complete the family member application by email or visiting them at the International Office in the north end of the Clocktower Building.

Futher information

Last updated 16/01/2020 02.32 PM
Did this answer your question?