A small number of Uni Flats flats are available for postgraduate students with partners and/or families, and for unaccompanied postgraduate students wishing to live in a self-catered flat with other postgraduate students.

Alternatively, there are a wide range of private accommodation available, or residential college options. Abbey College, for example, is New Zealand's only dedicated postgraduate residential college.

Further information

Last updated 30/07/2018 12.28 PM
Did this answer your question?