Any first-year student of the University of Otago can apply to a residential college, including international students.

Student accommodation — residential colleges

If you are an international student and under 18 you can only apply for Toroa, Salmond or Aquinas College.

Last updated 20/07/2021 04.07 PM

Did this answer your question?