To transfer your health records to Student Health you can complete an Authority to obtain health records form, or may be asked to do so by your Student Health doctor.

This form enables them to obtain a full copy of your records from your previous health provider, to ensure continuity of your treatment and care.

When you leave Student Health and sign up with a new GP, they will request permission to get your records from Student Health. If you're returning to your previous GP please advise them that you have been seen at Student Health.

Authority to obtain health records (PDF 193KB)

Further information

Student Health

Last updated 21/04/2020 05.40 PM

Did this answer your question?