For all impairment applications you'll need a medical certificate. Where it's possible, we encourage you to attend Student Health on the day of your illness as it's difficult to retrospectively provide support for impairment.

See the Special Consideration in Final Examinations page for more information on the process.

Last updated 29/01/2018 02.55 PM
Did this answer your question?