To change your citizenship or permanent residency details, you need to provide an original or correctly certified (witnessed/notarised) copy of documents that support this change, e.g.:

  • passport
  • citizenship certificate
  • residence class visa
  • notification of electronic visa (eVisa)

You can submit your documentation to the AskOtago Central Hub in the Information Services Building, or contact AskOtago for more information:

Tel +64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98

Last updated 11/04/2019 09.46 AM
Did this answer your question?