Statements of Completed Qualifications and Enrolment Status Confirmations are available through your eVision portal and can be published to My eQuals.
To publish a statement from eVision:
- Log in to eVision
- Go to the Programmes and Papers section.
- Click print a statement here.
- Select the type of letter you wish to produce (Enrolment Status Confirmations are normally only available for the current year).
- Check the Publish to My eQuals box.
- If your student email address is active—your statement will be published to a new My eQuals account linked to your student email address.
- If your student email address is no longer active—you will be asked to enter a personal email address. Click the Change button and enter the address you would like linked to your My eQuals account.
- Click Generate.
You can amend the primary email address within your My eQuals portal in Profile Settings.
Emails can take up to one day to be sent from My eQuals once you've published your statement.
You can also print the statement from eVision.