If you're wanting to repeat a paper you've previously passed, or take a Special Topic paper that has the same code as one you've passed previously, you'll need to request Special Permission in order to add it again.

Requesting Special Permission

Last updated 21/04/2020 01.01 PM

Did this answer your question?