Replacement degree certificates can be produced only when the original has been lost, damaged, or destroyed. To request a replacement you will need to fill in the application form, which includes a signed declaration, and pay the fee. If your original degree certificate has been damaged, you will need to return the remains.

If your certificate was issued after September 2017, a verified digital version is available via the My eQuals portal.

Last updated 15/04/2020 05.15 PM

Did this answer your question?