Replacement degree certificates can be produced only when the original has been lost, damaged, or destroyed. To request a replacement you will need to complete the application form (available from the Graduation Office), which includes a signed declaration, and pay the fee. If your original degree certificate has been damaged, you will need to return it to the University.

Replacing your qualification certificate

Email the Graduation Office:

If your certificate was issued after September 2017, a verified digital version is available via the My eQuals portal. Qualifications issued prior to September 2017 can be uploaded to My eQuals on request.

Find out more about My eQuals

Last updated 28/09/2020 11.48 AM

Did this answer your question?