If you're unable or don't wish to attend a graduation ceremony you will need to apply to graduate in absentia.

Your degree or diploma will then be sent to you via signature-required courier after the graduation ceremony has been held.

Applying to graduate in absentia

Last updated 20/11/2020 03.59 PM

Did this answer your question?