• If you are a sponsored student or a New Zealand Scholarship student, you must contact your designated International Student Advisor before you make any decisions
  • All other students can return home for a short time, but you should speak to a member of the Student Visa Services team at the International Office in the Clocktower before you leave

When you're ready to come back to study, you will need to apply for another programme under Programmes and Papers in eVision.

Once your programme is approved, you can add your papers in eVision, then email student.visa@otago.ac.nz to request a confirmation of enrolment letter.

You'll need to apply for your student visa to return to New Zealand directly through Immigration New Zealand.

Last updated 21/01/2021 11.24 AM

Did this answer your question?