Departmental Health and Safety Officers (DHSOs) main tasks are:
- Identifying any hazards and maintaining their department's hazards register on Vault.
- Regularly reviewing and auditing their department's hazards.
- Maintaining their department's incident register on Vault.
- Reporting any hazard management issues that need further controls to their Head of Department or Manager.
- Undertaking health and safety inductions for new staff in their area.
See the Departmental Health & Safety Officers (DHSOs) page for more information.