There is a range of help provided by the University of Otago to employees via the ACC Partnership Programme. The University is required to provide exactly the same assistance as is available under the ACC legislation entitlement, but the University will also pay your surcharge costs for ACC-approved treatment providers such as physiotherapy and doctor visits on a work-related claim.

Further information

Last updated 12/03/2019 04.03 PM
Did this answer your question?