There are a number of ways that you can bring risks or hazards to the attention of management.
- Tell your Departmental Health and Safety Officer (DHSO) of the hazard
- Contact the Health and Safety team, your supervisor or manager
- Fill out a Hazard Notification Form and give this to your DHSO/supervisor/manager
- Report a hazard on Vault the University's online health and safety management system
- Ask your DHSO or the Health and Safety team to investigate an accident or near miss
- Report risks or hazards at employer/employee meetings, departmental meetings, or staff meetings
- Fill out Property Services request forms for certain risks or hazards
If you report a risk or hazard, it will be investigated and appropriate controls will be set up. If you've identified a hazard, you should be involved in the solution where possible.
Enquiries about Vault should be directed to the Health and Safety team:
Tel +64 3 479 4903