There are a number of ways that you can bring risks or hazards to the attention of management.
- Tell your Departmental Health and Safety Officer (DHSO) of the hazard.
- Contact the Health and Safety team, your supervisor or manager.
- Fill out a Hazard Notification Form and give this to your DHSO/Supervisor/Manager.
- Report a hazard on Vault.
- Ask your DHSO or the Health and Safety team to investigate an accident or near miss.
- Report risks or hazards at employer/employee meetings, departmental meetings, or staff meetings.
- Filling out Property Services request forms for certain risks or hazards.
If you report a risk or hazard it will be investigated and appropriate controls will be set up. If you've identified a hazard, you should be involved in the solution where possible.
See the Risk and Hazard Management page for more information.