If you studied at Otago from 1993, you can log in to eVision and publish your transcript to My eQuals.
Your transcript will be published to a new My eQuals account with your student email address, if this is still active. If you already have set up a My eQuals account with a personal email address you will need to add the email address to your My eQuals account before you can view your documents.
If your student email address is no longer active you will be given the opportunity to enter a personal email address (click the Change button before step 3 below).
- Log in to eVision
- Contact AskOtago if you don't remember your eVision login information (your Otago student username and password).
To publish your transcript from eVision:
- Go to the Programmes and Papers section.
- Click Publish your Transcript to My eQuals.
- If you would like to use a personal email address (recommended), click the Change button and enter the address you wish to use.
- Click Generate.
You can amend the primary email address within your My eQuals portal in Profile Settings.
Emails can take up to one day to be sent from My eQuals once you've published your documents.
You can also publish a statement from eVision to My eQuals.
Studied prior to 1993?
The following students won't be able to access their transcripts through My eQuals and will need to request a hard copy:
- If you studied prior to 1977
- If you studied at the Dunedin College of Education prior to 2007
- If you studied in kindergarten study prior to 1974
To request a hard copy of your transcript, email firstname.lastname@example.org including the student details as above. These transcripts are free-of-charge (postage/courier fees still apply), and may take 10-15 working days to process.