You should graduate at the ceremony allocated to your qualification.

You can request permission to change to a different ceremony, but this is usually only granted to allow you to graduate on the same day as your parent, partner or sibling or where circumstances which are beyond your control will prevent you from graduating at your allocated ceremony.

If you want to change your graduation date, you must apply in writing to the Group Leader, Graduation, outlining your situation. Where possible you should provide supporting documentation. There is no guarantee that permission will be granted.

For further information, please contact the Graduation Office.

Last updated 10/04/2018 03.17 PM
Did this answer your question?