If you need to request an extension of time to complete your Master's thesis due to exceptional circumstances, please discuss this first with your supervisor or Head of Department.

If an extension is agreed, you will need to apply to your Divisional Pro-Vice-Chancellor in writing and your request must be supported by your Head of Department or where applicable, Dean.  If an extension is granted you must still remain continuously enrolled until you submit your thesis.

Last updated 24/06/2019 02.39 PM
Did this answer your question?