Review and make notes on:
- Your performance against your last PDR.
- Meetings with your Manager.
- Your job description.
- Your performance against the PDR competencies.
- Your service to the wider University community (e.g. volunteering on committees etc).
- What you would like to achieve over the next year.
Think about if you would like to invite anyone to contribute to, or be involved in, your review. You may also wish to attend a PDR Information Session.
For questions on training and development contact the Professional Development team on 03 479 4101.
If you have any questions, talk to your supervisor/manager or email the HR Adviser - Promotions & Remunerationon on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Divisional HR Manager or HR Adviser.