Where it has been formally requested on behalf of the University, the department pays for a medical certificate. Prior to going for the medical examination, the University will provide a letter for the staff member to take to their doctor requesting that an invoice be sent directly to the staff member's manager.

For more information, please contact your Divisional HR Manager or HR Adviser.

Last updated 12/04/2018 10.21 AM
Did this answer your question?