The first confirmation report contains:
- appropriate performance objectives and standards (developed in consultation with your Head of Department and/or Dean)
- your current CV in standard Otago University format.
It may also include your Otago Teaching Profile if you wish, but it is not a requirement for the first report.
See the Confirmation path page for more information on preparing your CV or Teaching Profile, or the Quality Advancement Unit website.
Subsequent confirmation reports are prepared by your Head of Department or Dean of School, commenting on your progress against your objectives, and contains your:
- current CV in standard Otago University format
- Otago Teaching Profile.
The following people comment on the reports:
- the Dean of School (in the Division of Health Sciences) and the Pro-Vice-Chancellor of the Division;
- the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic).
You will have an opportunity to comment after discussing the report with your Head of Department/ Dean of School before signing it.
The signed report and comments will be returned to you, and copies sent to the Head of Department, Dean (if relevant) and the Pro-Vice-Chancellor.
If you have any further questions speak to your Head of Department or see the Confirmation Path Policy page.