If you have supplied an incorrect IRD number or tax code for your pay, advise Payroll Services by emailing payroll@otago.ac.nz

You will need to complete and email a new IR330 form with the correct details to Payroll Services:

Inland Revenue—Complete my tax code declaration

Last updated 30/09/2021 01.47 PM

Did this answer your question?