The Inland Revenue Department has a comprehensive website which should cover any questions you have about taxation and your University salary/pay. Contact them directly if you need further information.

Human Resources and Payroll Services are not legally permitted to provide you with taxation advice.

Inland Revenue Department

Last updated 18/03/2021 03.11 PM

Did this answer your question?