Inland Revenue has a comprehensive website which should cover any questions you have about taxation and your University salary/pay. Contact them directly if you need further information.

Inland Revenue — Te Tari Taake

Human Resources and Payroll Services are not legally permitted to provide you with taxation advice.

Last updated 19/07/2021 02.30 PM

Did this answer your question?