Subject to having submitted your formal application for government paid parental leave to the Inland Revenue Department, you will receive the payments from when you start parental leave, unless you arrange otherwise with the Inland Revenue Department.

Inland Revenue Department

Last updated 21/04/2020 04.26 PM

Did this answer your question?