Normally an "ordinary" bachelor's degree (BCom, BA, BSc, etc.) can be completed elsewhere, but the 300-level major requirements must be completed at the university where the degree is to be conferred. There may also be other requirements to meet.

Applications for transfer credit can be requested via eVision:

eVision login

Further information

Applying for Credit

Last updated 07/01/2021 03.19 PM

Did this answer your question?