The University is not a registered immigration adviser so is unable to provide immigration advice. It's important that you complete and submit your immigration paperwork well in advance of your departure for New Zealand.

Contact New Zealand Immigration for assistance with your application.

Further information

Last updated 15/04/2020 01.03 PM

Did this answer your question?